Monday, July 26, 2010

Surprise!

I finally took in the old roll of film and our underwater camera from our honeymoon (5 years ago) to be developed yesterday.

I have no idea what could be on that roll of film. I was so excited to get the pictures back and see what memories would come flooding back! I did prepare myself, since the film was so old, that it could have been too long and the film could have gone bad.

An hour later we went to pick them up. Unfortunately the single roll was ruined. Nothing but black or washed out pictures. The underwater camera survived and we got about 10 pictures (that's all we took) out.

It's amazing how much older you look after just 5 years!

2 comments:

  1. Crazy to think that 5 years is about 20% of your life...HaHa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Side note:
    When is your next blog post going to take place...???
    I commented on this one in August???
    HaHa!

    ReplyDelete